Senin, 02 Januari 2017

Dear, January : Addicted

Dear January,
Please be nice to me, because last year is the worse year of my life. I got so much trouble, failing in exam and later i got to repeat my class. I hope this year is soo much better.

New year is only yesterday, when i have trouble sleeping, because the fireworks are jederr jedoorr exploded in the air. I am the a typical sleepyhead but the explosions sound on new year's eve is no joke.

I don't have resolutions lining up awaiting to come true, i'm just hoping that i will always in Allah's path everyday of my life. Because i believe that, to be in God's path will sum up everything good in my life.

I really wish i can pray 5 times a day on time! Right after adzan call. I wish i can read Qur'an one day one juz continuously. I too wish, i can focus on my study, seriously. Because i'm always lazy girl, i'm born this way. Never once in my life i get sooo excited studying.

But this time ... Please January, be the right atmosphere to me to study.

And the last, but not least, i've been into watching video online lately. And it is bad because it runs out my quota data. Because i'm addicted to it right now.

What do i watch btw?

Recently i've been into Day 6. They are so cool. They have good voice, talents and ofcourse looks. I like jae, specially. Because he kind of easy going and smart and talented. I love their song, and it is bad. Because i wan to stop. I'm now in the point of spend out my data around 2 GB a day.

Yes, 2 Gigabites a day!!!

Is that bad? It is badeest!!

It is wasting money, time, and i shouldn't spend my money and time that way. I know it, but ... It's hard to stay sane.

Time to read my tarikh. Bye, i hope January notice this and be kind.

* Posting with blogger mobile app

8 komentar:

  1. Kamu tau kalo youtube bisa nonton offline? :D kamu bisa menonton video apapun berjam2 hanya dgn beberapa mb

    BalasHapus
  2. Kamu tau kalo youtube bisa nonton offline? :D kamu bisa menonton video apapun berjam2 hanya dgn beberapa mb

    BalasHapus
  3. Kamu tahu kalo ga semua video youtube bisa ditonton offline? (( - _-))

    BalasHapus
  4. Kalo donlot biasa aja.. soalnya kuota donlot tidak lebih besar dari nonton streaming kak

    BalasHapus
  5. Really? 😮

    I thought in reverse!

    Jadi kalo yang aku download low quality, 200an mb, kalo aku tonton streaming hd jadi ...

    😲

    BalasHapus
  6. Nah emang gitu.. udah gitu kan pasti sukanya nonton video itu berulang2 kan. Dari pada streaming mending donlot terus nonton ulang2..
    klo bosen tinggal hapus donlot yg baru. Itu lebih hemat dari streaming ka wkwk

    BalasHapus
  7. Nah emang gitu.. udah gitu kan pasti sukanya nonton video itu berulang2 kan. Dari pada streaming mending donlot terus nonton ulang2..
    klo bosen tinggal hapus donlot yg baru. Itu lebih hemat dari streaming ka wkwk

    BalasHapus
  8. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus

Silakan kalian mo komentar apa aja boleh! silahkan suka-suka aja, tapi ntar kalo aku gigit....ga tanggung sama sekali!!!!